Get a Free Quote
GREAT INDOOR DESIGNS (ABN: 18 083 206 286) is committed to respecting the privacy of its customers and adheres to the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. The following policy discusses how personal and/or commercially sensitive information received by Great Indoor Designs will be dealt with.
Great Indoor Designs will not do anything, or engage in any practice, that contravenes any information protection principles including the following:
- Not collect personal information unless:
the information is collected for a lawful purpose that is directly related to a function or activity of the Great Indoor Designs, and
the collection of the information is reasonably necessary for that purpose;
- Not collect personal or commercial information by any unlawful means;
Great Indoor Designs collects personal information from a number sources including:
- Directly from the individual to whom the information relates
- From companies about their employees and contractors
- From companies about their customers and suppliers
- For marketing purposes, from business associates, potential clients and other third party sources.+
Any visitor to the Great Indoor Designs websites may visit the site without revealing their identity or any personal information.
In accordance with current standards, our servers automatically recognise and record each visitor's source IP address, date and time of visit, and pages viewed, but only discloses to us anonymous, statistical data, which we need to evaluate our website performance and generally improve the website over time.
Use and Disclosure
Great Indoor Designs undertakes to use information only for:
- the purposes for which it was collected;
- such other purposes as are subsequently agreed between Great Indoor Designs and you;
- such additional purposes as are authorised by law (in particular to protect Great Indoor Designs' interests, e.g. if it believes on reasonable grounds that You have failed to fulfill your undertakings to Great Indoor Designs or have committed a breach of the criminal law).
- such additional purposes as may be required by law. In these circumstances, Great Indoor Designs will take any reasonable steps available to it to communicate to you that the use has occurred, unless it is precluded from doing so by law; and
- Great Indoor Designs undertakes to use information only if it has demonstrable relevance to the particular use to which it is being put.
- Great Indoor Designs undertakes to use information in such a manner as to take into account the possibility that it is not of sufficient quality for the purpose, e.g. because it is inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, or out-of-context.
Data quality and Security
Great Indoor Designs takes all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal and commercial information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Great Indoor Designs takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal and commercial information we hold is secure and protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Reasonable steps are taken to hold information secure in an electronic or physical form. Information is stored in access controlled premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. All staff having access to confidential information are subject to confidentiality obligations.
Access and correction
Great Indoor Designs will help an individual or company representative to ascertain whether the Great Indoor Designs holds personal information relating to them, and, if so, the nature of that information, its purpose, and their entitlement to gain access to the information;
Provide the individual with access to the information;
Make appropriate amendments (whether by way of corrections, deletions or additions) to ensure that the personal information is accurate, and relevant, up to date, complete and not misleading;
Transfer to Foreign Countries
Great Indoor Designs will not transfer personal information to recipients outside of Australia except:
- With the consent of the individual to whom the information relates
- In compliance with the NPPs.
A cookie is a small piece of data, which passes between the browser and server on every request. Great Indoor Designs may use a cookie that contains a unique session id to enhance site performance. No personal data is ever stored in the cookie.
Links to other sites
This web site contains links to other sites. Great Indoor Designs is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other web sites linked to our site.
Breaches of security or Privacy or Comments
If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any comments on these principles, please contact us and we will treat your request with the utmost importance.
Great Indoor Designs reserves the right to change this policy at any time and advises readers to check this page form time to time for any changes.